- Newsday Article. "The Middle Years: Caught in the Sandwich Syndrome."
Handwritten note penned in the upper corner of the article: May 17, 1977. Adelphi. May 31, 1977 Newsday. The Long Island Paper. Nassau County.
- Newsday Article. "Women Urged to Seek Own Success".
Newsday, Sunday, November 7, 1976.
- Original Press Release. C. W. Post Center of Long Island University. October, 1974.
"C. W. Post Offers Minor in Women's Studies."
Associate Professor of Sociology and Director of the Women's Studies Program Alice Scourby is quoted in this press release.
- Program: The Greek Experience in America. Symposium '76. Center for Continuing Education. The University of Chicago. October 29 - 31, 1976.
Afternoon Session: Alice Scourby Presents: "Three Generations of Greek Americans".
- Presentation: Scourby, Alice. "Myths and The Mary Jane Principle". Adelphi University. Garden City, NY. Conference on The Long Island Women: Moving Beyond the Myth. November 6, 1976.
- Program: Psycho-Social Perspectives of the Greek American Community Symposium. Sunday, March 5, 1977. Fordham University at Lincoln Center, New York, NY.
Workshop 3. The Sociological and Anthropological Perspectives. Discussion Leader. Alice Scourby, Ph.D. Professor of Sociology. Director: Women's Studies Program.
C. W. Post Center. Long Island University.
- Program: The Presentation of The Charioteer Award for 1977. February 5, 1977. Carnegie International Center. New York City.
Speaker Alice Scourby: "The Greek American Artist: A Sociological Perspective."
- Solicitation from Adelphi University's Career Advisement Center. "Two on a See-Saw- The Dual Career Couple. Tuesday, May 17, 1977.
Guest Speaker Dr. Alice Scourby: "What is Middle Age." (Dr. Scourby is Coordinator of Women's Studies at C. W. Post and is also Associate Professor in the departments of Sociology and Anthropology at Post.
- Book Review: "Sociologist says meaning of "ethnic" is obscure for newer generations. (A review of Dr. Scourby's new publication The Greek Americans. The Hellenic Journal. January 10, 1985. (Copy).
- "New York author to discuss studies of Greek-Americans". The Hellenic Journal. May 2, 1985. (Alice Scourby was the guest speaker on May 21 at a dinner meeting of the Hellenic American Professional Society).
- "Greek sociologist is guest speaker in Sacramento". The Hellenic Journal. May 2, 1985. (Alice Scourby was featured speaker at a dinner meeting of the Sacramento American Hellenic Professional Society of Northern California on Sunday, May 19, ).
- News Release. May 11, 1985: "New York Sociologist Will Speak in Fresno". Alice Scourby ends a California lecture tour in a speech at the St. George Greek Orthodox Church in Fresno on May 26, ".
- Program: Centennial Banquet Commemorating the One Hundredth Anniversary of the Birth of His All Holiness Patriarch Athenagoras. Saturday, February 14, 1987. Anaheim, California.
Includes a copy of The Hellenic Journal March 19, 1987 article "The Patriarch, the Philoptohos, and Greek-American Women". Editor's note: "The first installment of this paper, which Dr. Scourby read at the Athenagoras Centennial Celebration Banquet on February 14 at the Anaheim Hotel appeared last issue".
"Church role of women. Eastern Orthodox officials to consider allowing deaconesses" by Daily News Religion Writer, Ira Rifkin. Daily News. Saturday, February 14, 1987. (Copy).
- Program: The Expanding Role of Women in Modern Society. Fifth Annual Symposium on Medicine, Psychology and Religion. April 19, 1986. Maliotis Cultural Center. Hellenic College. Brookline, Massachusetts.
"Greek Women in Modern Society" [presented by} Dr. Alice Scourby, Chair, Department of Sociology and Anthropology. Long Island University. 19:00 a.m.
- Program: "Archbishop Iakovos Nameday Dinner. Commemorating the 40th. Anniversary of Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology. Grand Ballroom. The Waldorf Astoria. Sunday, October 21, 1977". Greetings: Professor Alice Scourby. ... Long Island University.
- Brochure/Mailer: "Enroll in Our Cooperative Education Seminar. The New Long Island University". Brochure describes "The Long Island University Plan. Experience Enriched Education...." Includes return address: Dr. Alice Scourby. Chair, Department of Sociology and Anthropology. Long Island University. C. W. Post Campus. Brookville, New York. 11548.
- "Network for Greek-American Women Created." Hellenic Journal. October 11, 1990. Page 5. (Copy).
Dr. Alice Scourby was one of the original founders of the Greek-American Women's Network.
- Brochure/Mailer: "Introducing Greek American Women's Network." (G.A.W.N.) Includes descriptive information about G.A.W.N. and an application to join. Includes Dr. Alice Scourby's contact information at Long Island University.
- Book Review: "Bookshelf" contributor Alice Scourby reviews "Holy Mothers of Orthodoxy" by Eva Catafygiotu Topping. The Greek American. nd.
"This book review also appeared in Modern Greek Studies Yearbook, Volume 5, 1988 and is a reprint."
- Book Review, February, 1993: Alice Scourby, Ph.D., Chair, Department of Sociology & Anthropology, Long Island University, reviews Demons and the Devil by Charles Steward, 1991. (This review is a copy of the 1992 Scourby review).
(This review first appeared in Sociological Analysis: A Journal in the Sociology of Religion. Winter, 1992).
- Book Review. Alice Scourby, Long Island University reviews Studies on Greek Americans. By George A. Kourvetaris. East European Monographs. New York: Columbia University Press, 1997. This review was from the Journal of American Ethnic History, Winter 1999. (Copy).
- Rich, Harlem. "New Minor Women's Studies". Pioneer. June 27, 1974.
- Twayne Publishers/ G.K. Hall & Co. Press Release: The Greek Americans by Alice Scourby. Includes short biography on Alice Scourby. (Copy).
- Notes: "Introduction". Descriptive Listing of books by Alice Scourby. np. nd.