Graduate Courses in Elementary Education
Welcome to the Brentwood Campus Library's LibGuide to Autism and Issues in Education. This LibGuide will provide graduate-level information resources related to Autism and Asperger's Syndrome, including but not limited to the following courses:
- EDS 625: Continuing Issues in Autism
- EDS 629: Curriculum-Based Assessment - Autism
In this LibGuide you will find links to books, databases, scholarly journals, and online resources that address this topic. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to email me at the address located in my profile box or come and visit any of the Reference Librarians at the Brentwood Campus Library. Hopefully this LibGuide will provide some valuable information as you proceed in your coursework.
ASK A LIBRARIAN
- Visit the Library and ask for help.
- Telephone the reference desk at: 631-273-5112 X33
- E-Mail - Questions are generally answered within 24-48 hours
- Chat - immediate and online. Click the icon below to chat with a librarian. If we are offline, click on the icon and leave us an e-mail message.
Literacy Resource Guide
Adjunct Reference Librarian
Brentwood Campus Library
Long Island University