Graduate Courses in Elementary Education
Welcome to the Brentwood Campus Library's LibGuides to Graduate Courses in Elementary Education. These LibGuides provide information resources for three graduate-level courses:
- EDI 612: Teaching Social Studies in Grades 1-6
- EDI 613: Teaching Math in Grades 1-6
- EDI 614: Teaching Science in Grades 1-6
Click the appropriate tab for each course for specific databases, journal holdings, books, and digital resources related to that course. If you have any questions, comments, or problems, please feel free to email me at the address located in my profile box or come and visit any of the Reference Librarians at the Brentwood Campus Library. Hopefully these LibGuides will provide some valuable information as you proceed in your coursework.
ASK A LIBRARIAN
- Visit the Library and ask for help.
- Telephone the reference desk at: 631-273-5112 X33
- E-Mail - Questions are generally answered within 24-48 hours
- Chat - immediate and online. Click the icon below to chat with a librarian. If we are offline, click on the icon and leave us an e-mail message.